While shopping at Gymboree one afternoon, Katelyn spotted a Peacock tutu & instantly decided that she wanted to be a peacock for Halloween. Clever girl, I thought! Not sure how to accessorize her costume choice, though, Katelyn reminded me that Grandpa Tom had given her his amazing collection of masks. And would you believe, one of them happened to be a peacock, with real peacock feathers to boot! Perfect, right?!! Add a little makeup, & voila a very unique(and easy!)Halloween costume!! And just for the record, Katelyn was the only peacock we saw!!

Since Katelyn has decided to be a veternarian when she grows up, and has also decided that I will be her assistant, I decided to dress the part for Halloween. Never too early to practice, right!

Katelyn & her real good buddy, Shea!

The whole gang at Shea's annual Halloween party. I think this was our 3rd year.

What a pretty peacock!
1 comment:
I am impressed that she was able to come up with that costume idea all on her own!
Post a Comment