In late April, dad drove out to join in our Easter celebration! We had such a good time during his visit! We saw "The King & I" at the Candlelight Dinner/Theater-one of my all-time favorite Rodgers & Hammerstein Musicals. Katelyn loved it and still sings a few lines from one of the most popular songs, "Getting to Know You". We also shared a delicious dinner at The Melting Pot in Louisville. As the only member of my family to have experienced this unique fondue restaurant, I was excited to share the fun experience with my family! Katelyn had a blast, but I guess my dad, brother, & Mike weren't as impressed. Oh well! You win some, you lose some!!
Luckily, Easter was in late April this year, so we were able to celebrate my dad's birthday when he arrived. He turned 67 on April 20th. Happy Birthday, Dad!


Don't forget to make a wish~

Grandpa & Katelyn coloring Easter eggs~


Look what the Easter Bunny brought me~


Katelyn & Grandpa~

HE is Risen! Hallalujah!!

Getting ready to hunt for Easter eggs before Easter service~


Eating at Red Lobster after church~

Me & my dad~
1 comment:
Your dad sure has been able to come visit a lot more lately! How blessed you all are! I think it is so great that you introduce Katelyn to so many rich and wonderful experiences!
Post a Comment