When I decided to resurrect my blog, I had a decision to make. Do I just begin again in the present or go back to where I left off and try to "catch-up"?? After publishing a couple of recent posts, I ultimately decided that I wanted a record of all the wonderful events that took place in our lives on my blog. That way when I have my blog published, nothing will be missing!
WHEW!! It is NOT easy going back through a year's worth of events/pictures and trying to organize & chronicle everything. Although, I must say it was a lot of fun traveling down memory lane and reliving cherished moments! HOWEVER, I have learned my lesson-it is SO much easier to stay current with my blog!!
Anyway, since I stopped blogging in Sept.'10, I decided to go back to Halloween(Oct. '10) & work my way forward. If you choose to read all of those posts, you will begin with events in May & work your way backward. Including this post, there are 11 new posts in all! Hope that makes sense! Like I said before, WHEW!!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've got my thinking cap on and I am excited to go back through each and every one of your blogs! Cuz I love you, and I don't want to miss a thing! I am soooo happy you are blogging again. I've missed you!
Post a Comment