Sunday, May 16, 2010
Paws to Read
I stumbled across a really neat program offered at the Erie library called "Paws to Read." Once a month we can sign up for a 15-minute time slot for Katelyn to read aloud to a furry friend. On May 10th Katelyn read to Devynn, a Black Lab service dog. I couldn't imagine a more perfect situation for Katelyn: she loves dogs and she loves to read. We'll be back in June:)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I absolutely love that! It looks like both were in heaven- did you decide what kind of dog yet? Great idea!!!!
Loved catching up on your blog. I'm glad you are back to blogging! I've missed reading all about your lives. This looks like a really great activity. I've often contemplated taking Jake and Lauren to the one at Carbon Valley. I'll have to consider it a little harder and get them over there!
Post a Comment