Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 6-Back to Magic Kingdom



We decided to save Hollywood Studios, Epcot, & Universal Studios for our next visit to Florida in a few years. By then Katie will be old enough to ride more of the rides at those parks. So, we headed back to Magic Kingdom because you really can't do that whole park in 1 day. (Well, my family who gets up between 9 & 10 can't!HA!)We decided to focus on the things we missed the first time, so we spent more time in Fantasyland & Mickey's Toontown Fair. (Of course we had to ride Splash Mountain & Big Thunder Mountain again too!) Katelyn loved Pooh's Playful Spot-there is a replica of Pooh's treehouse home there that just fascinated her! She also got to see Winnie-the-Pooh & Tigger and that was such a thrill for her. I just love that she's not too old for Pooh yet! We went to Mickey's PhilharMagic which is a show done in
3-D-you get special glasses and everything. My little thrill-seeker actually ended up on my lap during this show because the 3-D makes it seem like things are literally flying at you. It was a really neat show, though!~ We had been warned that Snow White's Scary Adventures was well, scary, but it wasn't. We finished out our day riding Goofy's Barnstormer roller coaster and touring Mickey & Minnie's homes again. We decided that since it was our last night in Florida we should go out to eat somewhere nice. So we ended up at The Outback and I have to say I had the best steak (filet) I think I've ever had! Perfect end to the perfect trip!!

1 comment:

Tera said...

I bet by this time in your trip your families legs were sooo tired! What a great week!