We started our day at Animal Kingdom by eating lunch at the Rainforest Cafe-YUMMY! Katelyn couldn't keep her hands out of the waterfall that was running behind our table! We had high expectations for this park and we were not disappointed! We knew the first thing we wanted to do was go on the Kilimanjaro Safari. We boarded open-air safari vehicles and rode through "Africa" seeing rhinos, lions, elephants, crocodiles, zebras, giraffe, etc. It was such a thrill-the closet to Africa I will ever come I'm sure! Next we went on a nature walk through the Pangani Forest and stopped a long time to watch the gorillas!
You can't go to Animal kingdom and not ride the Kali River Rapids ride. It's like going white-water rafting and at the end you get drenched, at least I was! Katelyn thought this ride was great too! Seriously, the kid has no fear!!
We decided to see "Finding Nemo-the Musical" which was absolutely fantastic! Next to the SHAMU show at Sea World, this was our favorite. It was a broadway-style show that brought the movie "Finding Nemo" to life; the singing was great, the costumes were out of this world, the hand-held character puppets were beyond anything I've ever seen. We will definitely see this show every time we return to Disney.
Tomorrow-back to Magic Kingdom!
1 comment:
I've been white water rafting. It is a blast! I am glad you guys were able to experience so many different things. You surely siezed the day!
Post a Comment