So this afternoon I decided we'd go to the new King Soopers(136th & Zuni) and get our groceries for Thanksgiving. I love this store because they have child-size shopping carts & Katelyn is thrilled every time we go-(I haven't seen these carts anywhere else.) I think it makes Katelyn feel so "grown-up" to push her own cart of groceries through the store. On every aisle other shoppers remark about how cute it is(until today when she'd cough-and I'd get the stink eye!)
Katelyn sick with croup had fevers of 103.9-104.3. It was so scary!
Little Miss Independent!
Of course her "dog", Nona, had to come in the store with her. She takes "him" EVERYWHERE we go!
Glad you're feeling a little better sweetie!
1 comment:
We've used those carts before in California, but you're right, I've not seen them here anywhere! Katelyn, I'm sure, loved pushing the cart everywhere and feeling so grown up! So sweet.
Post a Comment