I'm usually so nervous about entertaining/throwing a party. I worry myself needlessly about how the event will go. Will everyone have a good time? Will the food turn out o.k.? Etc. Etc... But I have to say even though we had twice the number of people as usual, everything went really well. The food was really good-yummy turkey & stuffing, Mike! Everyone seemed to enjoy the side dishes I prepared. And we had a wonderful time sharing the day together. Later that night my dad called and we talked for at least an hour~it really was the perfect ending to a wonderful day(thanks dad-can't wait to see you at Christmas!)
I have much to be thankful for this year, & I am reminded of all my blessings especially on this day!
While waiting for our guests to arrive, Katelyn creates another use for our laundry basket!!
Elton and Katelyn are great pals!
H'oeuvres anyone??
Dining table ready for 12!!
My brother Chad, mom, and me
Chad and mom
Katelyn loves her oldest brother, Shane! (His wife Gina looking on)
Snuggling with brother Michael!
Ready to eat!! Bring on the turkey!
3 comments:
I'm glad you were able to get together with the whole gang! Looks like lots of fun.
Looks like a perfect Thanksgiving! I love holidays.
I don't know if you found something to fix your blog or not? But it is finally updating your new blog posts! Yay!
Post a Comment