JENGA!!
Easy does it...
Gina never took the easy way!
Shane, Katie, & Gina
Thatta Girl!
O.K. so I have to brag on my little girl a bit! We were all amazed by her drawings. First of all she just turned 5 so keep that in mind, secondly she loved being "under the gun" with the hourglass running, and thirdly & it's really sad to admit, but at 5 Katelyn is far better at drawing than I will ever be! She definitely inherited this talent from her dad. Rarely does anyone guess what I've drawn because it never resembles anything close to the catagory picked. HA! Assuming you know how to play Pictionary, you'll find this little tidbit interesting too: Katie was the designated roller for her team(Shane, Gina, & Katie against mom and dad) AND she rolled a 6 four times in a row. Because her team always guessed correctly, they had control of the board the entire time we played. Here's the really sad part: Mike & I moved one square the entire game. One. The "OTHER" team made it all the way around the board!! How pathetic is that??!! Mike is an amzing artist, so I'm betting he'll ask for Katie to be on his team next time!!
3 comments:
I LOVE game nights. Isn't it great when our children get old enough to join in games? I love that!
Game nights are fun. Growing up, our family always played SORRY and UNO. Those were our favorites. Tonight Dallin challenged me to a game of UNO and I kicked his trash. Tomorrow night he wants a rematch. Playing games together creates good memories, don't you think?
Love your new background! It suits you perfectly, since fall is your favorite season.
It is great to build those family relationships. So glad that your family is coming together again!
Post a Comment