Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank you T !!!

Do you believe I have a blog? The same person who can't text message, can barely use a computer at all, whose iPod that she got for Christmas is still in the box because she doesn't know what to do with it, who doesn't have a blackberry or an i-phone, can't work the fax machine, and who hasn't figured out the digital camera yet-is the same person who now has a blog!! Believe me, all the credit goes to my peep Tera! Thanks for hooking me up girl! I'm glad we're on this journey together! ILY-Shelly

2 comments:

Tera said...

ILY too! I had so much too! ig. Love that you have a blog. Love I can read what's going on in your family and your head! Love that I can read a blog of someone who can write a complete sentence, spell words, know when to use their and there! LOL. Can't wait to read more! peep peep!

Katie said...

Not only did you create your own blog, you helped me with mine! You are amazing, Shelly! Pull out that iPod and go at it! Katie