Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A little obsessed??

Do ya think? I can not get my fill of everything "Twilight"! The movie, the music, the books, everything. I returned home from an awesome moms-night-out on Sat. just a bit too wound up to go to bed. Guess what was airing on PPV? Right, "Twilight". Of course I recorded it(man I love DVR)and I've watched it every day since!! I can't get enough of my Edward. He's so in love with his Bella. The way he looks at her. The things he says to her, like when he says "You don't know how long I've waited for you". I still get chills every time!! At first I wasn't sure Robert Pattinson was my Edward, but the more I watch the movie, the more I realize he was perfectly cast. How could you not LOVE this movie?? When my peeps and I saw it the first time, not everyone loved it. All I can say is watch it again, you'll change your mind!! Of course there'd be no movie without the books. The "Twilight" series are in my top 10 of all-time favorite books. I just ordered them from Amazon because I'm ready to read them again. I NEVER reread books!! After I read them the first time, I was literally depressed that I was finished. I missed my vampires so much!! I just wanted it to go on forever. Oh, Stephenie Meyer, if you're reading this, PLEASE write a fifth book! I'm begging you! There's gotta be something wrong with me-doesn't seem normal for a 39 year old housewife to be this obsessed with teenage vampires in love!!! Really! Is there a support group I can join, a 12-step program somewhere?!! The countdown on my blog says 240 days until "New Moon" comes out, that just seems like an eternity! Oh, Heaven help me!!

4 comments:

Tera said...

Oh Shelly! You make me smile! You are so stinkin' cute. I loved the books as well, one of my top favorite series. I really liked the movie too, but I haven't watched it again yet. Maybe you can have me over and we'll have a twilight night. It just wouldn't be the same watching it without you and the commentary you add!

Katie said...

Shelly, sounds like you need to have a Twilight viewing evening so you can convince me of how good the movie is! Don't delete your DVR until we can get together!

Shelly said...

Twilight party-my house-date to be determined!!

Cara said...

I admit, I am also obsessed with "Twilight". And though I never reread books, I have no doubt that I will reread the series. I love the movie, too. Of course it doesn't hold a candle to the books, but I love it nonetheless.

Do you have the soundtrack? I do. I can burn you a copy if you don't and would like one.