Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I'm SO fricking COOL!!!
Are you enjoying the music??? Are you impressed that I even have music??? You should be-I,Shelly Rajewich, figured out how to add the playlist without any help!! This is HUGE!!! No one was standing by my side telling me to breathe and count to ten, I figured this out on my own!! I didn't even break out in hives!! (To be fair-Tera got me started via the phone and Katie showed me where to cut & paste yesterday, but no one was physically sitting next to me telling me what to do step by step) You have no idea how afraid of technology I am. How much I admire people who do computer stuff for a living, they can actually support their families. It amazes me! I'm so computer-phobic it's not funny. I love this computer, believe me, it's like an appendage now. But seriously, when it comes to computer knowledge, I'm in the bottom 10%. This blog has become a part of my daily life and now I can listen to my favorite songs at the same time. It just doesn't get any better than this! I am on such a high! Seriously, it's Hammer Time and YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!! Who knows where this might lead, I may even get the I-Pod out of the box and figure it out too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute blog you have, Shelly! You are an expert blogger these days! Good luck with the ipod!
You made me chuckle, outloud actually! You always make me smile and I am proud of you for figuring this out. Good job! Love the music!
Shelly, I love your blog, and I love you! I'm proud of you for conquering your fears. Way to go!
Post a Comment