Saturday, January 2, 2010

"I got this!"

"Katelyn, would you like me to help you with the bowling ball?"
"No thanks, mom, I got this!!"

Man, I love her enthusiasm and her positive attitude when it comes to trying new things. Whereas I'm always afraid of the unknown, and enter new experiences with reserve & hesitation, Katelyn is ready to tackle anything new full-on, totally exhuberant! I LOVE that about her-I am SO proud of her confident nature!

So today when we attended her friend Sydney's birthday party at Splitz Bowling, Katelyn was able to bowl for the first time. And true to her nature, she bowled with self-assurance & confidence: "I got this, mom!" And she sure did! Thatta girl!!







"Hey Katelyn, come look at these pictures of you bowling."
Katelyn: "OOO-EEE, I was smokin!!"

Where does she come up with this stuff??

Signed,
One proud mom!

1 comment:

Tera said...

She says the greatest things!