Well, first we get to sleep in until 8:00!! WOO-HOO, no alarm going off!!! Then, since my little girl likes to "ease" into the day like her mother, we cuddle in bed while she watches cartoons and I read my book club book.
Mommy makes bacon and waffles for breakfast! YUM!!
Daddy has to dust off the 'ol snowblower!!
Mommy makes homemade chili in the crockpot for supper!
Katelyn & daddy put puzzles together and play lots of games like Go Fish, War, Scrabble Jr., and Chutes & Ladders.
And of course we have to go outside for a bit and play in the snow!!!
And make snow angels!!
And try to dig out my playground buried in snow!
And we have popcorn and watch movies from Blockbuster!!!
The Farmer's Almanac is forecasting that Colorado will get a lot of snow this year. As for us, we sure hope they're right!!!
2 comments:
Love your day! Looks so much more relaxing than mine was with four monsters running around. The littlest was the loudest though. There wasn't a whole lot of reading going on in our house. Can I come spend the day with you next time it snows? Do you think anyone will notice I'm missing?
Snow day sounds like fun at your house. Can I come? I'll leave everyone else at home. I promise. No one will even notice I'm gone...
Post a Comment