Sunday, December 13, 2009

Disney On Ice~

On Saturday, Mike & I took Katelyn to Disney on Ice. We had such a wonderful time-Katelyn was so excited!! She dressed as Snow White (man, have we gotten our money's worth oughtta that dress!). It's so much fun to watch your child having fun! I love that we can spend these quality times together as a family. The sets were amazing, the skating was great, all the familiar music from the shows, cool costumes, yummy junk food...! I took lots of pictures & told Katelyn I would make a special photo album just for her. And guess what Katelyn wants to be now when she grows up??? Yep, an ice skater! Oh, but I bet she changes her mind again!

Katelyn posing before the show started

Our host & hostess: Mickie and Minnie Mouse

Cars

Daddy & Katelyn

Little Mermaid

Lion King(this was Katelyn's favorite part!)

"Yeah, I'm having fun"!!

Mommy & Katelyn

Tinkerbell

We've had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Tera said...

One of these day's I want to take my Princesses to see Disney on ice. I love that you let Katelyn dress up in her princess costume!